With the ongoing situation that the country is facing, micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSMEs) are among those who were affected, forcing some to temporarily cease activities. This predicament has also taken its toll on some Filipinos who are left with limited access to some of the living essentials.
To help solve and bridge this gap, Lazada, one of the leading eCommerce platforms in Southeast Asia, is spearheading the Bounce Back sale from May 3 to 5, 2020 with hopes to help Filipinos recover during this trying time.
As Lazada encourages everyone to "Shop from Home and Shop Safely," it established the LazadaForGood program to provide Filipinos the opportunity to share and donate in cash or kind through its services. With this campaign, the company promotes online shopping while allowing customers to donate to different charities and organizations through every purchase from participating brands.
Aside from its beneficiaries in the frontlines and the communities in need, Lazada utilized the LazadaForGood initiative to support and give assistance to the MSMEs through the Bounce Back Sale.
"During this extraordinary time, we want to aid the Filipino community especially our sellers by helping them bounce back and recover fast. In doing so, our customers gain easy and convenient access to their everyday needs while staying safe indoors," Lazada Philippines Chief Executive Officer Ray Alimurung said.
The online sale offers a great deal as everyone can shop with up to 90% off and support local businesses like personal and health care brand AmiOrganics, makers of ready-to-eat Filipino food choices Kenkobei, and direct to consumers fresh and frozen produce seller Zagana, at the same time. To top that off, Lazada is offering free shipping with no minimum spend required.
In addition, customers can get hold of their personal care, groceries, vitamins and supplements, household supplies, mother and baby essentials, beauty staples, stationery and craft, and all their other lifestyle needs from brands such as Enfagrow A+ Four, Promil Four, Pampers, Nestle, Nescafe, Surf, and Tresemme.
Consumers can further extend a helping hand to local sellers and brands, as well as those who are in dire need by purchasing items from these participating brands:
• Johnson & Johnson: Get 5% off for any two items bought and 5% of the purchased amount will be directed to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
• Colgate-Palmolive: Spend a minimum of P750 and P50 will be directed to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
• Organic Skin Japan: Buy P800 worth of products and P50 will be directed to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
• Huggies: Spend a minimum of P1,200 and P50 will be directed to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
• Pampers: Buy P1,200 worth of products and a donation will be automatically made to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries. Every purchase will also help provide protection and care kits for the affected newborns.
• Superstore and Muscle Tech: Buy P1,500 worth of products and P50 will be directed to the LazadaForGood beneficiaries.
Customers will also get a chance to win exclusive prizes and promos when they use Lazada Wallet throughout the promo.
With Lazada's Bounce Back Sale, buyers can conveniently and safely shop for their needs in the comfort of their homes, while aiding the needy to bounce back by contributing in various relief operations and other acts of charity in their own little ways.
Together, let us bounce back stronger for a brighter tomorrow. Find out more about Lazada's Bounce Back Sale here. #LazadaPH55 #LazBounceBack
NOTE: BrandNews articles are promotional features from our sponsors and not news articles from our editorial staff.